What is Dizziness? Definition of Dizziness:
Dizziness is caused when the blood pressure drops suddenly. Research concluded that dizziness caused by low blood pressure but not of high blood pressure.
Signs of Dizziness Symptoms:
Common symptoms of dizziness associated with aging include light headedness, unsteadiness, a spinning sensation, giddiness or wooziness.
Dizziness Signs or any similar factors like it can result to different types of causes, like anemia, migraine, hearing loss, motion sickness or even stroke. Proper analysis and diagnosis of this should be a necessity, since dizziness may be a cause of something else other than what was mentioned.
Dizziness can be caused of psychological, central or neurological, medical and ontological imbalance. And these imbalance can classified into; sensory disturbances - usually loss or imbalance reception of the senses; central or brain disturbances - these can be a dizziness cause by multiple disruptions of blood flow towards the brain, or any other neurological issue. Dizziness causes a lot of assumption and evaluation. It can be a major or minor issue, a chronic disease or just plainly symptom of hearing imbalance. Most of the dizziness problems as reported are due to hearing problem.
Dizziness Prevention Home Herbal Natural Treatments Remedies Cure Care:
1. Place an Ice Pack on the back of Your Neck - This works probably again due to acupressure points
2. Avoid Stress - Try not to let life get you too stressed out which could lead to anxiety or panic attacks. When a situation happens that causes you stress, stop and take several deep breaths and try to focus on something positive in your life.
3. Massage Area Between Your Eyebrows - This is a known acupressure point that helps to relieve dizziness
4. Drink water as much possible and make it a habit.
5. Inhaling Peppermint or Chamomile Oils.