* Choose the food that contains green vegetables and sweet fruits. Milk products, coconut and yogurt are also good for your hair.
Cold drinks also can disturb your ingestion and the assimilation of nutrients.
Avoid canned goods. Food with preservative and additional chemical will not give you nutritious benefit for your body.
Spinach, broccoli, and Swiss chard are important resources of vitamin A and C. Your body needs them to produce sebum, a kind of oil that is produced by hair follicle to be natural conditioner for your hair. Egg is one of the best protein resources you can find. It also contains biotin and vitamin B12 that are very essential to be beauty nutrition.
Low fat milk products are essential calcium resources that are useful for hair. These foods also contain casein and whey as two high quality proteins.
Cooking spice like black pepper is also useful for your Black healthy hair. Just add this spice into your soup or other daily cooking.
* Whenever go for sleep with wet hair because wet hair can be easily breakable. Biotin, zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 are the most important ones to get for ensuring new growth and keeping your existing hairs healthy too.
* Avoid stress because it can have on your hair color seriously in long term. Afford to regulate your time and duty to reduce the pressure. Also, you can do meditation.
* Natural hair treatments such as hair oils, masks and creams that you make yourself are effective treatments for troubled hair.
* Pomegranate is another ingredient commonly found in natural hair care products. Back in ancient Rome and Greece, pomegranate was used as medicine but with its organic acids and tannins, it also adds vitality to hair, especially hair that has been colored.