The goal is to clear blocks in these energy channels that cause a build-up of negative energy that are purported to cause ailments.
An Indian Head Massage is a noninvasive massage of the scalp, neck and shoulders. Sometimes oil is used to help activate and stimulate the nerve endings and break up tension in the tissue.
Indian Head Massage is a relaxing treatment which, as the name suggests, concentrates on massaging the head.
This form of massage could be one of the most satisfying and relaxing massages ever received. Almost everyone holds tension in their head, neck and shoulders from being glued to the computer, watching television or just a result of poor posture.
Head and scalp massage can be used alongside simple meditative techniques to provide a simple and effective way to relax.
The treatments involves massage, shiatsu and acupressure techniques on upper back, shoulders, arms/hands, neck, scalp and face.
This relaxes tense areas but, at the same time, helps to re balance the energy, clearing any areas of negativity.
What is Indian Head Massage used for?
Indian Head massage may bring about :-
(1) General feeling of wellbeing, calmness and relaxation (2) Dispersal of toxins from tense, knotted muscles (3) Stimulation and improvement of circulatory and lymphatic systems (4) Improvement of joint mobility (5) Higher levels of alertness and concentration
It may also help relieve or alleviate : -
(1) Tension headaches (2) Eyestrain / eye problems (3) Tinnitus and other ear problems (5) Neck and shoulder stiffness (6) Sinusitis and congestion (7) Hair loss/thinning (8) Scalp tension (9) Mental tiredness/anxiety/stress
Benefits of Indian Head Massage :-
(1) Relieves tension and headaches, neck and back pain (2) Alleviates stress, promotes relaxation a popular massage often requested for general well-being (3) Stimulates lymphatic drainage, helping to remove toxins and boost the immune system (4) Restores joint mobility, improving circulation which lifts energy improving concentration (5) Indian Head Massage reaches all energy centres where tension accumulates. (6) Easy to learn in one day (due to small classes) one to one tuition. No expensive chairs or oils required.
Champissage provides relief from a number of ailments including:-
(1) Tension headaches (2) Eyestrain (3) Aches and pains in the neck and shoulder area (4) Insomnia (5) Many other stress and work related symptoms (6) Champissage is the ideal way to release all tension, strains and frustrations that can build up after hours in front of a screen.
Champissage(Indian Head Massage) brings with it other benefits :-
(1) Encourages hair growth (2) Soothes and Comforts (3) Re-balances your energy flow (4) Promotes a deep sense of peace, calm and tranquility